Gold Training & Practice Expedition
Be fully prepared for your assessment expedition with our comprehensive training package, including:
- 3 days/2 nights of leadership & navigation training based around the Clwydians and Berwyn Mountains
- 3 days of complete camp craft, first aid, emergency procedures, countryside code, conservation and ecology workshops
- Full 1:1 debrief with your dedicated & experienced instructor who can help you achieve the best in your qualifying expedition
- Group planning exercise for expedition dates, location, kit and menus
- All food and accommodation is included, based in Snowdonia National Park
- A final day of adventure activity to bond as a team and relax after training
- Choose a Qualifying Expedition Week during this period and get a discount on sign up.
Gold Qualifying Expedition Week
Join one of our open expeditions to experience an expedition like no other, where you are fully prepared and ready to take on the challenge.
- Dates and locations typically organised on training for qualifying expedition but if you have already done training elsewhere we welcome you into the team
- Options include Scotland, Ireland, Europe and overseas to support young people’s independence to design and run their own expedition but we take care of all logistics and organisation
- All food and accomodation for days prior to trip from Brynty if needed
- All expedition kit and equipment available on request